Abstract submission has been closed on January 22, 2016. All abstracts have been reviewed by our scientific committee, and oral or poster presentations have been assigned to each abstract.
Full text manuscripts can from now on be submitted using the following link. Deadline of manuscript submission is June 30st, 2016, 24.00 h CEST. All manuscripts will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
- Dr. Mariette Ducatez, PhD
- Prof. Dr. Andrea Gröne, DVM PhD
- Dr. Mark Jackwood, PhD
- Prof. Dr. Silke Rautenschlein, DVM PhD
- Dr. Chantal Snoeck, PhD
- Dr. Lonneke Vervelde, PhD
- Dr. Sjaak de Wit, DVM PhD
Deadline abstract submission: January 15th, 2016
Abstracts can be submitted using the following link.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by a scientific committee.
Please organize your abstract as follows:
- Title: maximum 150 characters including spaces
- Authors: include full first name, middle initials and last name. Use superscript numerals to indicate affiliations of authors. Underline presenter(s).
- Length: abstract should not exceed 300 words, figures are not allowed
- Session: preference for session should be indicated, but can be adjusted by the scientific committee if needed